Saturday, July 15, 2006

New Plans

I need some time. Some time to reorganise my thoughts, some time to decide if I should go on with this blogging thing. As New York post-punk band We Are Scientists says, this scene is dead and I'm still restless.

Where to go on from here? My schoolmates hardly blog these days, so definitely my readership won't come from that anymore. Maybe I'd go undercover - writing for a different audience, an audience that I do not have to worry about offending in real-life.

This would definitely give me more freedom to write what I really feel and see, rather than having to tone down my content lest the people I know start thinking of me as a lunatic and a neo-Nazi activist.

Nothing's confirmed yet. I need some time to think about what I want to do, and what my options are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home