Saturday, April 08, 2006

Grrrr

Yesterday I nuked the old windows install on the lappy and reinstalled a clean copy. NUS really installed too much crap on it.

Today I feel sick. But it doesn't feel like the kind of sick that lasts.

Anyway. Project Make KC A Lean And Mean Hunk shall start soon. I gotta get the wheels of my bike rolling and my running shoes a bit of mud stains.

Pre-contemplation/Contemplation/Ready for Action/Action/Maintenence, I guess I'm right now in Ready for Action. If you remember your COFM, you med people.

This entry didn't mean anything at all.

Did I tell you? Hard-fi is a great band to listen to whether you love Blue or The Clash or anything rockish. It's reggae-tinged rock, with style. Not one of my favourites, but I'm sure you like it. Like the Arctic Monkeys, it's one band that's really hard not to like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home